As we already mentioned on the blog, Sónar Festival is coming to Copenhagen for the very first time this month – and we are super excited! On 13. and 14. March 2015 Copenhagen will be able to experience how the philosophy of the Barcelona based festival can translate to the Danish music scene.
Good because Danish asked three great Danish acts that will perform at Sónar Copenhagen to finish five sentences for us.
Check out our “5 shots with Darkness Falls” below and have a great time at Sónar Copenhagen this weekend!
1) Darkness Falls make music that is for the mind, for the heart and something for the feet too. It’s always difficult to describe your own music, but we like to call it “pop noir”.
2) Playing at Sónar Copenhagen is a great experience for us, because Sónar is a well known and well respected festival. Josephine once played with Trentemøller at Sónar Barcelona, and now it’s coming to our hometown. It’s a great honor for us to play.
3) For Darkness Falls, 2015 will be a year where we put out our second album, a year with a lot of great experiences, touring in Denmark and Europe (and hopefully in The States and Japan too), making more new music, and meeting a lot of great and interesting people along the way.
4) Our ritual before going on stage is hugging, dancing, singing, drinking …whatever we feel like doing.
5) If Darkness Falls was a superhero with special power we would be a multitasking super hero monster with two heads and 100 arms and legs.